WHY do I do what I do?
My WHY is Simple – YOU MATTER and are here for a purpose and the world needs your gifts and talents!
My Vision is to Support People to Whole-Heartedly Transform the Way They See Themselves.
My mission is to support people to reconnect and engage with their own power and embody their worthiness through coaching and education so they can live in alignment with their true selves and make their contribution to the world.
“(Un)Learning, so You Can Reconnect and Engage with Your Inner Wisdom and BE Whole-Heartedly YOU… One Habit at a Time.”
What does this mean?
- Just like Aristotle said – “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
- It is important to take care of yourself first, so then you can help others (i.e. you cannot give from an empty well),
- “The art of being yourself at your best is the art of unfolding yourself into the personality you want to be. Learn to love yourself, be gentle with yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.” ~ Wilfred Peterson
- We are here to live in love not fear and the way we get there is to follow our own hearts and release what is blocking us by taking one step at a time (one habit at a time) – moment by moment…
- If we all found the courage to be our true selves, follow our dreams, shine our light and share our unique talents and gifts, the world would be different.
I am passionate about helping athletes and professionals wake up and realise they matter in their career and life. I do this by supporting them to reconnect and engage with their power, embrace their gifts and transition in to doing the things they love now, so they can live a life of ease and freedom.
I am the creator of four journals My Self-Trust Journal, My Self-Care Journal, My Progress Journal and My Gratitude Journal as well as the Whole-Hearted Connection community who is for people who are ready to find the courage, release what is no longer serving them and be themselves, so they can discover the truth, freedom, love and joy within their life. Rumi puts it like this – “What you seek is also seeing you.” and Lao Tzu – “Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”
For a long time, I had no idea of what I really wanted from life and my early career choices playing tennis were more about pleasing other people (looking for happiness on the outside) and being who I thought I was. It wasn’t until my early thirties, that I really started to question life, look after myself and discover who I was on the inside and started to align to my version of freedom and harmony.
Throughout my life, I have realised –
- Self-knowledge is the beginning of wisdom, just like Aristotle said – “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
- Every person has unique talents, skills and strengths to offer this world and we want you to share them. However, permission to use them can only come from you!
- YOU are the expert in your own life (sometimes we just need some support to feel the barriers of what is holding us back from opening your heart).
- Every moment of every day we have choices to make (either conscious or subconscious). The choices are either based in love or fear – I CHOOSE LOVE!
- In honouring the Yin (the feminine) and the Yang (the masculine) to live in peace and harmony.When we discover the courage to change from within our own mind and hearts, that change impacts families, workplaces, communities and the world.
I deeply care about people and everyone’s career, life and well-being matters (mine, yours and everyone else’s as well). We are all in this together, so let’s support each other by being real and authentic with each other so we can let each others light shine!
Our Core Values are Courage and Faith / Trust. They are outlined below –
How Can I Help?
I work with professional womxn and athletes who are ready to step forward, reclaim their power, so they can embrace their gifts and talents in their career and life. Maybe you haven’t fully seen or believed in your gifts, strengths or potential, but those around you have! However, as the days go by, you are starting to realise there is something more, something deeper, calling you and that call doesn’t seem to be going away.
Maybe you are ready to –
- Get clarity in your professional life and start following your dreams?
- Find the courage and make the transition in to life after sport (and remove any limiting beliefs or self-sabotaging behaviours along the way)?
- Let go of self-doubt and/or unworthiness (i.e. the lies you were told and believed) and feel confident in the ‘real’ or ‘true’ you?
- Rediscover your own values, personal power, worth and aliveness, however need some support to begin?
- Start taking better care of yourself, listening to your body and put your self-care and wellbeing back on your agenda?
- Love you what you do, honour your truth and be who you are and let go of what other people think?
- Expand in to the fullness of your heart and live a purposeful/meaningful life?
- Start saying YES to yourself?
Which is where I step in. I can support you as you make this transition and reconnect with your courage, release the blockages and find your way back to yourself by opening your heart. Contact me if this sounds like you.
Why Choose to Work With Me?
Because I am passionate about seeing YOU lead and be your true self – step forward, reconnect with your courage (and body) and reclaim your power so you can live a whole-hearted career and life.
My philosophy of coaching/mentoring links in with the following quote by Lao Tzu – “A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” The people I work with are often introverts, who care about being their true self, living a mindful and compassionate life, whilst making a contribution to the world (which is their gift).
To become a coach and mentor, I trained with the LCA and this training supported my previous Masters of Educational Studies and double degree as a Health and Physical Education Teacher. I also completed an Advanced Certificate of Nutrition and Health with Well College Global, Intuitive Eating Certified Professional, Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) training and have an EQ Assessor Certification with Six Seconds. I am a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the ICF and have experience in helping people across the world through coaching and leading workshops in the areas of leadership, coaching, mindfulness meditation, nutrition coaching, mental health promotion and prevention and organisational wellbeing. You can read a longer version about Jane here.
Click here to discover the ways you can work with me.
“Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson